IDT911 (formerly known as Identity Theft 911) is a B2B identity and data risk management service that is available to businesses and their customers. Fraud solutions are provided for banks, credit unions, insurance companies, employee benefit programs and other various organizations. IDT911 delivers proactive protection, preventive education and fast resolution to help businesses avert and respond to data loss. Consumers can only get the service through their employer or insurance.
What We Like
IDT911’s growth trajectory is expanding rapidly. In March of 2015, the company announced plans to add 60 staff members over the next five years and has selected Galway, Ireland as it’s base of European operations. This growth aligns with their expanding client base that reaches into Canada, the UK and Ireland. They currently work with about 660 client partners and 17.5 million households.
We also like that IDT911 has been in business for 13 years and has zero complaints filed with the BBB in the last three years. They have been a BBB Accredited business since 2007 and have an A+ BBB rating.
Because they believe the best defense is a good offense, they provide several valuable education tools to members and their customers including a monthly newsletter, a blog, an online knowledge center, webinars, case studies, white papers and interactive assessment tools.
What We Don’t Like
IDT911 provides exclusive B2B services so if an individual’s employer or insurance doesn’t carry the ID theft protection, they must look elsewhere for their identity protection needs.
We don’t see any signs of insurance coverage in the event a customer has fallen victim of identity theft. Typically, this type of insurance can total up to $1 million and cover costs incurred for lost wages, legal fees, fraudulent charges, etc.
The Bottom Line
IDT911 provides identity management, theft remediation and data breach services to companies across the globe with offices in Arizona, New York, Montreal and, soon to be, Ireland. They offer several different services—LifeStages, DataRiskStages, FraudScout, CyberEliteSuite and CyberClaims911—to small businesses, large corporations, insurance agencies and their policyholders, members, customers and employees.
How IDT911 Works
IDT911 offers complete identity and data defense with their three-prong approach to identity protection: Educate. Protect. Resolve. They have designed several programs to fit the specific needs of their clients.
- LifeStages Identity Management Services offers maximum protection against identity theft and fraud along with detection, reactive monitoring, proactive education, privacy management and risk-reduction strategies. Coverage also applies to all members of the household under 26.
- DataRiskStages is a comprehensive data security program that assists commercial clients to reduce the risk of a data breach with preparation, quick and appropriate response, and compliance assurance.
- FraudScout provides customers with fraud, Internet and credit card monitoring services as a first line of defense against identity fraud. By scouring public and private databases, social media sites and black market sites, FraudScout will detect suspicious activity, alert the customer immediately and follow up with resolution support in the event of identity theft.
- CyberEliteSuite is a concierge-level risk and identity management service that helps elite, high-net-worth clients.
- CyberClaims911 is a specialized cyber claims management system that focuses exclusively on cyber and privacy breach claims.
IDT911 Plans & Pricing
Because IDT911’s service is only available through employers or insurance companies, pricing is unavailable to individual consumers. IDT911 products available include:
- Fraud monitoring and alerts
- Resolution services
- Document replacement and agency notification services
- Child ID theft assistance
- Tax ID theft assistance
- Financial ID fraud assistance
- Medical ID theft assistance
- Travel support
- Military support
- Estate support
- Assisted living support
- Break-in recovery
- Employment ID theft support
- Email compromise audit
- Social media compromise audit
- Phish assist
- Device protection guidance
- Breach assistance
- Program/product development support
- Program implementation support
- Program marketing support
- Flexible training options
- Underwriting support for insurers
- Claims support
- Breach response website
- Dedicated breach response hotline
- Access to privacy and security experts
- Risk reduction knowledge center
- Breach preparation guidance
- Learning management system
- Specialty risk, vendor and notification tools
- Credit score summary from up to 3 bureaus
- Credit score tracking
- Cyber scout black market monitoring
- Change of address alerts
- Court record alerts
- Payday loan alerts
- Sex offender alerts
- Social Security traces
- 24/7 support
- Heightened credit score summary and tracking
- Monitoring of black market and private databases (bank accounts and medical and insurance records)
- Reports address changes
- Monitors court records
- Monitors payday loans
- Monitors sex offenders
CyberClaims911: Visit cyberclaims911.com for more information.
IDT911 Customer Service
The customer service resolution team offers bilingual support available 24/7.
In the event of a compromised identity, IDT911 consultants don’t just hand over instructions on what the member is to do, they instead work with and on behalf of customers offering solutions customized to individual circumstances. The experienced fraud specialists and investigators have an average of nine years experience in resolution.
Check with your employer or insurance provider for your plan’s cancellation policy.
General Support: 1-888-685-5911
Identity Theft 911 started in 2003 and was incorporated in 2005. In 2007, it became a BBB Accredited business and continues to hold a good reputation with an A+ rating and 0 customer complaints. In 2014, they shortened their name to IDT911.
President, COO: Sean Daly
CEO: Matthew Cullina
EVP of Operations and Customer Contact: Scott Frazee
7580 N. Dobson Rd. #201
Scottsdale, AZ 85256
There are offices in New York, Montreal and Ireland (coming soon).
Bronze Stevie Award winner – Sales and Customer Service
Stevie Award winner – Sales and Customer Service
Bronze Stevie Award winner – Best Corporate Image
Silver Stevie Award winner – Sales and Customer Service
Tech Titans Award
PTPA Media Award
Hermes Creative Award